 Trains / 13331
13330  |  13332
Subject:
12 volt track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:29:56 GMT

I recently bought a lot of 12 volt track on ebay. One of the straight
conductors has a black arrow on it. The rail that it points to has an
electrical gap in it. What is this piece used for?

While I'm here, what is the best way to clean the track? I figure the
plastic will withstand warm water and mild detergent. How do I clean the
metal conductors? The instructions state to use methylated spirits. What is
that? It sounds flammable.

Mark <<