 Trains / 11637
Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:53:50 GMT

Hey John,

Yes, I am the one that has the Big Boy and The Garrett, But I am from
Cartersville, Georgia not S.C.  Hopefully I will see you at the meeting at
the end of the month.

Yes, I am currently working on a Southern Pacific, 4-8-8-2 Cab-Forward, the
kind with the protruding front nose.  I have the cab finally completed, and
am starting on the bioler.

Stacy

In lugnet.trains, John Warren writes:
---SNIP---
Know hold on James, it seems to he that my steamer works through points and
cross-tracks just fine.  Are you just afraid of being the only one in the
club without a steamer of his own. :^)

Stacy B.

I think James is starting to feel a little left out. :^)
Hey, Stacy, are you the guy in our club from S.C. that made that awesome
bigboy and south african steamer?  If you are I'm looking forward to meeting
you and seeing your creations at one of our club's meetings.  I think you
and I are going to have to put our mark on the NGLTC and make it the club
known for it's incredible steam locomotives.  I believe Lewis help in this
endevor as well.  I was impressed with his last creation (the General).  Are
you building anything new?  I'm working on a passenger train called the Blue
Comet that ran from New Jersey to Florida in the Twenties and thirties.
It's headed by a 4-6-2 locomotive.  Hopefully I'll have it done in time for
the next show.
Later,
  John Warren