 Trains / 11421
Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 14:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.announce, James Trobaugh writes:

The show was a lot of fun and we thank the LEGO Outlet store for having us
(and for the pizza)

You can view the pictures at http://www.ngltc.org

jt

My favourites have been all the Union Pacific engines
and waggons. Especially in this picture:
http://www.ngltc.org/legooutlet2001/Show_020.jpg

Very very nice UP set!
I'm a bit confused as to what element is used for the front windscreen and the
headlamp bit on the yellow arches.  Beautiful shape!

later,
James Mathis

James, the front window and the round tile were both modified with decals.
We gave John Warren a bit of ribbing about the stickers, but couldn't argue
with the results.

jt