 Trains / 11417
Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 13:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Melody Brown writes:
Hey, snazzy site!, but where did you get the two Giant Minifigs?  They are
way cool! Gotta get me one!

Mel

P.S if someone could tell where and how much they cost, I'd appreciate that!
Thanks! :)

Hey Mel, glad you liked the site. As far as the "Maxi-figs", they're not
really sold anywhere. They're used as displays in the LEGO retail stores. I
did see one on eBay a while back, it sold for just at $300 I believe.

jt