 Trains / 11415
Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 08:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.announce, James Trobaugh writes:

The show was a lot of fun and we thank the LEGO Outlet store for having us
(and for the pizza)

You can view the pictures at http://www.ngltc.org

jt

Thanks JT,

for sharing these great pics with us. I liked the quality of all your
nicely detailed models. My favourites have been all the Union Pacific engines
and waggons. Especially in this picture:
http://www.ngltc.org/legooutlet2001/Show_020.jpg

Leg Godt!

Ben
(FGLTC)