 Trains / 11638
11637  |  11639
Subject:
Finnaly my first 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 22:31:31 GMT

This is my prototype version of a stand-alone well car.  Some parts still
need to be changed, but it is in it's basic form.  The well is 6x24 studs,
and can hold the weight of the containers.  I've also included pictures of 2
20' and one 40' container.

The one with the tank in it is prototypical, and was faily easy to build.
The red end is the fill end, and the yellow end is the ladder end.

The other two containers are just simple boxes.

The 40' container is 6x24, and the 20 footers are 6x12.  The well car is 8x40.

I'm starting on an SD40-2, and it'll be between 40 & 44 studs, most likely 42.

as allways, LMKWYT
Josh