 Trains / 11647
Re: Finnaly my first 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:58:43 GMT

Josh Baakko wrote:

Forgot the link:

I'm glad i looked (after an hour...)
Josh

  It looks like you are off to a good start. However, it looks like the middle
section is connected to the ends by only three studs. I found that I had to
extend the connections farther than that to increase the sturdiness of my cars.
When I get pictures I post them.
  A picture taking nit, could you get a little lower? The pictures that you
posted are a bit to high (they are almost overhead views) to get a good side
view of the car.

Chris
--
See some of my LEGO creations at http://cmasi.chem.tulane.edu/~lego/