 Trains / 1152
Re: Triangle Area Interests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:13:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, ffilz@mindspring.com (Frank Filz) writes:
[...]
(anyone know of a good source of red train windows besides 3225? I'd
like to make a decent red passenger car).

5561 Big Foot 4x4 has 2 red 1x4x3 train windows* in each set -- but that's a
pretty expensive way to go, even if you can find it on discount.  OTOH, it's
got other goodies like white train doors and

--Todd

* actually, only the frames are train in this set -- the glass is regular
non-train glass.