 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 33
Re: Triangle Area Interests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:02:39 GMT

James Beerman wrote:

I just wanted to know who in this area are Lego fans.

Also, what are your specific interests about legos.

Hi,  My name is Karim Nassar... and I am a Lego fan...

:-) I'm in Cary, work in Raleigh.  I collect mainly (95%) for parts to build my
own designs, primarily in the realm of Space/Sci-Fi models.

Web Pages:

http://128.109.194.35/kn/lego.html
http://128.109.194.35/kn/pallas/pallas.html

--Karim