 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 39
Re: Triangle Area Interests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:35:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Mike Walsh writes:
I would really like to finish off half of my attic to be "my room" per se.
A place where I could set up a nice town layout (4'x6' maybe) and display
some of the other models that I have built.  This ideal room would also be
my home office where I could have my workstation and my PC set up where they
are not right on top of one another.

4'x6' could fill up pretty quickly.  Especially with trains.
I had a 4x8 and had to add a 2x3 and 3x8.  I would add more, but I'm out
of room.  I still have space for buildings, but I'll have to build up
eventually.

Jimmy