 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 38
Re: Triangle Area Interests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 01:42:44 GMT

I would really like to finish off half of my attic to be "my room" per se.
A place where I could set up a nice town layout (4'x6' maybe) and display
some of the other models that I have built.  This ideal room would also be
my home office where I could have my workstation and my PC set up where they
are not right on top of one another.

Right now my home office is what in reality should be our formal living
room.  We use it more as a study.  I have boxes and buckets stacked up
around my feet.  Upstairs in the guest bedroom I have a bunch of stuff
stashed in the closet and some boxes that I am saving piled up in a corner.
In my son's room we have table that I made for his Brio trains but it is now
a LEGO table.  It has a bunch of loose pieces plus all of the vehicles and
buildings that we have built that my son plays with.  In my office at work I
have a box in the corner where I keep things that I will trade or deals that
I have found that haven't made it home yet.  I have stuff all over the
place.

Maybe someday, maybe ...

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh