 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 35
Re: Triangle Area Interests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:38:03 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

(one thing which has held me back is a
desire to inventory sets before breaking them down so if at some point I
decide I have too many Lego bricks, I can seperate them back out into
sets for easier sale).

What!!??  Are you kidding?  Too many Lego bricks?  How is that possible?

;-)
--Karim