 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 34
Re: Triangle Area Interests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 17:29:29 GMT

James Beerman wrote:

I just wanted to know who in this area are Lego fans.

Also, what are your specific interests about legos.

I like the town and train themes myself.
I just start collecting again around July of last year and found I missed
some good sets over the years.  There are no current town sets I would want
to own.

Frank Filz here. Live in Cary, work in the Park. I've just started
collecting in the last couple months (having been an armchair browser
for years). My interests are rather wide: Mindstorms, train,
adventurers, wild west, castle, and pirates. I have a moderate interest
in space also. So far I have been mostly building the featured model,
but will soon start freelancing (one thing which has held me back is a
desire to inventory sets before breaking them down so if at some point I
decide I have too many Lego bricks, I can seperate them back out into
sets for easier sale).

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com