 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
Triangle Area Interests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:15:04 GMT

I just wanted to know who in this area are Lego fans.

Also, what are your specific interests about legos.

I like the town and train themes myself.
I just start collecting again around July of last year and found I missed
some good sets over the years.  There are no current town sets I would want
to own.

Jimmy