 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 31
Re: Star Wars in Cary, NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:38:52 GMT

Other than the standard May 3rd date I haven't heard anything.  I haven't
been asking either as I already have an X-Wing, a Snow Speeder, and  Land
Speeder.  I myself will not be at any store on May 3rd because I will be in
St. Thomas!

Mike

James Beerman wrote in message ...
That's cool that you did that.

Of course I can't go until after work and I don't know where that Wal-Mart • is.

Do you know when they're supposed to be out in stores in full force?

Jimmy

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Mike Walsh writes:
This evening I had to go to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple of carriage bolts
(Lowe's was already closed) and I cruised the LEGO aisle just to see if
anything had changed.  On the shelf I found two lone Star Wars sets, one
Land Speeder and one Speeder Bikes.

Where:  Wal-Mart at the intersection of Tryon Road and Kildaire Farm Road • in
Cary.
What:  Two sets, one each of Land Speeder and Speeder Bikes

This Wal-Mart is no longer open 24 hours so you'll have to wait until 6:00
AM tomorrow!  In the LEGO aisle there are two Purple buckets on the second
shelf from the bottom towards the right hand side of the LEGO display. • The
two sets are behind the Purple buckets.  I moved them there in the hopes
that one of our fellow LUGNET cohorts would be the lucky person(s) to • obtain
these.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh