 Trains / 11223
Re: cramming details into 6 studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 17:14:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel writes:

And Jake - thanks for posting those photos to Brickshelf. Very cool.

No problem! I am trying to snap off a few pics every time I take a new train
or subway...which is all too often. In fact, I tried to grab a few of the
new Amtrack train (Acela or something?). It is very cool/futuristic looking.

I am also planning a trip to the New York repair depot sometime this summer
and will try to get as many as possible.

If anyone is interested in specific parts of the train, specific trains,
specific stations, etc. just let me know and I will make a point to try to
capture it.

Jake

---
Jake McKee