 Trains / 11111
Re: Where to start
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 11:03:15 GMT

"Rick Clark" <jrclark@nospam.aol.com> wrote in message
news:3AF39352.D4279C9E@nospam.aol.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Definitely an intriguing phenomenon.

I just posted links to my SW in a separate thread:
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=11108

Rick Clark

As long as we are showing our switchers, here are two different color
schemes of one I built a couple months ago.

Blue:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=3094
Grey:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4031

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group