 Trains / 10911
Re: Home layouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 02:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Andreas Stabno writes:
In lugnet.trains, Frank Buiting writes:
SNIP<
It made me wonder where most of the LEGO railroaders keep their layouts? Do
you have a big track somewhere in a basement or do you build a small track
and store it when you're not running the trains? To those who have a big
layout- what interesting features does it have (trackwise)?
SNIP<

I have a fairly good size layout in my basement with the following Track
Designer image:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/astabno/Plasticity2/Icons/plasticitylayout.jpg

Granted, it's primarily a town display that happens to include trains, but I
felt the overall placement of the loops worked well.

Arrange well,
Andreas,Quick which  of those plates in that design were mine :-)