 Trains / 10860
Re: Huge layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 05:05:24 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi all!

I have been working with an update of my pages, and added 3 pictures to my
gallery.

Wow.

That first pic... Bostonians should recognise the bridge, it's the new
Charles River Bridge between Cambridge and Boston that 95 will use, I believe.

Yeah, nice bridge, but as far as table top layouts go, I think the PNLTC is all
over him...

-John

++Lar