 Trains / 10775
10774  |  10776
Subject:
Huge layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 17:38:55 GMT

Hi all!

I have been working with an update of my pages, and added 3 pictures to my
gallery.

These are from Knud's layout in Denmark, then pictures are from a weekly
magasine. It says that he has app 100 square meters layout on the roof of
his barn, 195 engines and a lot more cars.

I have been in contact with, but he is not the internet type.
So you will have to stick with these pictures.

Leg godt
Sonnich

PS: my pages have moved to www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/
I had to may problems with geocities.
For those of you who missed the pictures from our Baltic Train Event, you
can find them there.

Let me know if you find any errors, I just finished it.