 Trains / 10258
Re: A question about Insulation between tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:42:49 GMT

Base on the discussion, I think we can use Insulated Track Components in
block control or RCX control, especially in RCX control, if your program has
a bug, it is easy to lead to short circuit, I designed all Insulated Track
Components, you can find them at
http://legochina.virtualave.net/creation/InsulatedTrackComponents.jpg, the
middle track is a insulated track, even if the two side has different
circuit, you don't worry about short circuit. But you have to use higher
voltage so that the train can across on insulated track.

Zhengrong