 Trains / 10226
10225  |  10227
Subject:
A question about Insulation between tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 02:46:20 GMT

My friends asked me a question about Insulation between tracks, I am not
sure if it will be a problem. Base on some expert's idea, we can
insulated tracks using adhesive tape as follow:
                           |----|

|----| is motor
=== is tracks
O     is insulation

The problem is when motor is on the two parts of insulated tracks, and
the current is opposite as above, does the short circuit happen? How can
we avoid it?

Zhengrong