 Trains / *2777 (-20)
  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

Hi Ben, It just occured to me that you train should be able to use switching points, right? Those wheel rest on top of the rails, so they do not stick down in between the rails, right? By the way, I tried a bunch of the links on your train site and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

It seams as though we could start something. In lugnet.trains is this: "I live in Paducah, Kentucky which is about 2-3 hours away from St.Louis. I would definitely be interested in forming a train group in this part of the world. I've been hoping (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

(...) tried (...) some (...) bottom (...) all (...) Found this web page that looks promising for some "engineering-ish" drawings and explanation of the Talgo car coupling and pendulum swaying. (URL) Mathis (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Thinking of getting new Train

Hey lil about myself. I'm 18 I coming out of my Dark Ages I have the MetroLiner, the yellow Train Station, Road N' Rail Repair and 4546 name eludes me right now. Well I am think of buying some new train sets any idea which ones to get thanks for any (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Road bridges!

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) And notice the bends at the ends of the ramp plate: the angle is fixed! So we'll end up craving for the straigth and round road plates only, using straight plates for shallow ramps instead of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: - signal ,overhead dual track configuration - signal-2.dat

(...) california. 10 miles north of oceanside. the metro coaster shop, directly north, 200 ft or so (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

  Re: - signal ,overhead dual track configuration - signal-2.dat

That's *one* kind of signalling indication set. There are about as many as there were Class 1 railroads, everyone did it differently. Which line were you near (I'm not enough of a trainspotter sort to remember all the lines and variants...)? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC at GATS in St. Paul

Hi, I was very happy to have had the opportunity to see the GMLTC setup in St. Paul. I only regret that my kids weren't with me to see it as well. I guess my biggest impression was not that their display had the biggest crowds, or the most comments, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC website...

(...) directly...) Thanks! James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC website...

(...) to get the domain name mapped to our IP address... Last I heard was "48 to 72 hours", and that was yesterday. Don't worry, once we get connected we'll make an official announcement! (In the meantime, you can use (URL) to get there directly...) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  GMLTC website...

Is it down? I've been trying to bounce over there, on and off, since late last week, and I keep getting timed out with "no connection to the server could be established" James (URL) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: No trains in 2000!!!!!!

(...) Believe me Scott, you get more trains in stores in the UK - including Scotland - then we do in N America! I looked, this summer, and they were there. Kevin (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC at GATS

(...) I wasn't there for more than an hour or two, and I couldn't even count the number of times I heard it.. It was nice to see a whole bunch of kids that really enjoyed it, as well as the parents I saw writing down the number for Shop@Home. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC at GATS

(...) Any guestimates as to how many times you heard something like "I didn't know LEGO made trains..."?? *grin* John1, GMLTC (youbetcha remove the ".nospam" to reply...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No trains in 2000!!!!!!

(...) In parts of Europe.... not my little corner (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  next real train cad project... the TALGA (oooh's and aaah's)

i was chillin one day at my company picnic an all of a sudden the talga runs by.. (camp pendleton / san onefre) wow that thing is cool. now i got photos from trainweb.com . the engine im going to fix up my amt 2000. but the cars, thats going to be (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  models done...

couple models done this week end. grain silo and all, www.geocities.com/tb...ain-co.gif truss bridge, bridge 128 studs + 4bricks high from water to bottom of tressle, some boats can fit but not all. if it has to be reinforced, there is a "1 brick" (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No trains in 2000!!!!!!

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> skrev i meddelandet <382EF9F0.CC50DBCA@c...ve.com>... (...) Err.. I didn´t look at the leaflet, because in Sweden the trains e in the smae catalog as the rest of the lego and i was used to that. Thanks! (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  NGLTC automated level crossing arms

Michel, The level crossing are quite simple (sorda), all I did is hook a separate micro motor to each arm (used belt drive so not to strip out any gears and jam the arms), then got two photo cells (radio shack) and placed them inside of a 2x4 tecnic (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC at GATS

ausome photos ! many ideas i can use. i like that bank. someday i will get out of this hole and get to a train show. respectively,Tburger www.geocities.com/tb...er666/lego - Datsville the next sim(lego)city? - (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact