 Trains / 2671
2670  |  2672
Subject:
GMLTC at GATS in St. Paul
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:53:44 GMT

Hi,
I was very happy to have had the opportunity  to see the GMLTC setup in
St. Paul. I only regret that my kids weren't with me to see it as well.
I guess my biggest impression was not that their display had the biggest
crowds, or the most comments, or was most enjoyed by the kids but it was
the only one not trying to sell something.
I find it hard to believe that with the enthusiasm that was shown by the
crowds at this show that TLG doesn't produce more parts for train buffs
or even use this group for advertisement.
Thanks for the display, hopefully I'll see you again sometime.