 Trains / 2668
Re: NGLTC at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Michael Hader writes:
My friends and I went to the GATS show in Georgia this weekend to see the
North Georgia LEGO Train Club layout.  I took a few pictures (around 140)
with my friends digital camera.

You can check out the pics at
http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~mhader/lego/ngltc/99gats01.html

Michael Hader
http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~mhader/lego
Huzzah!!  Well done!!  Congrats to the NGLTC!!

Any guestimates as to how many times you heard something like "I didn't know
LEGO made trains..."??  *grin*

John1, GMLTC
  (youbetcha remove the ".nospam" to reply...)