 Trains / 2692
Re: NGLTC at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:28:56 GMT

Michael Hader wrote:

Any guestimates as to how many times you heard something like "I didn't know
LEGO made trains..."??  *grin*

I wasn't there for more than an hour or two, and I couldn't even count the
number of times I heard it..

It was nice to see a whole bunch of kids that really enjoyed it, as well as the
parents I saw writing down the number for Shop@Home.

Hm, has anyone ever asked Shop at Home if they would send a carton of
catalogs to you to distribute at shows? It would be neat if you could
even specify getting one of the catalogs with trains on the cover.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com