 Trains / 2669
Re: NGLTC at GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:32:44 GMT

Any guestimates as to how many times you heard something like "I didn't know
LEGO made trains..."??  *grin*

I wasn't there for more than an hour or two, and I couldn't even count the
number of times I heard it..

It was nice to see a whole bunch of kids that really enjoyed it, as well as the
parents I saw writing down the number for Shop@Home.

michael