 Trains / Train Organizations / 177
Re: GMLTC website...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, James Brown writes:
Is it down?  I've been trying to bounce over there, on and off, since late
last week, and I keep getting timed out with "no connection to the server
could be established"

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
John3 is currently 'fighting' with the Network Solutions people, he's trying
to get the domain name mapped to our IP address...

Last I heard was "48 to 72 hours", and that was yesterday.

Don't worry, once we get connected we'll make an official announcement!

(In the meantime, you can use  http://63.74.171.239/  to get there
directly...)

Thanks!