 Town / 9729
9728  |  9730
Subject:
Aeroflot Antonov An-28
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 22:54:10 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BS Flickr

Hi all, presenting my take on an Antonov An-28 in USSR era Aeroflot colours (and requesite sheep). I’m pretty pleased with how it all turned out and wish the photos did it better justice. If it’s not clear from the pics all wings and fins have ‘rudders’ which can move.

The one bit I’m not entirely happy with is the way it requires clear bricks as a support to stay on its wheels but that’s because LEGO engines are light and LEGO tails are heavy as opposed to the other way around for the real thing... oh well, what you get for building with toys.

Tim