 Town / 9728
Re: Penobscot Building NMRA 2007 preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 01:31:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Excellent! Greatly looking forward to seeing this and the others in person!

Just stunning.

Best,

Jonathan

Jonathan, thanks for the comments. It means a lot comming from you. I more or less like how the Penobscot turned out but it is not as detailed as my previous skyscraper the David Stott building. Of course if you look at the real Penobscot vs the real David Stott, the Pebobscot does come across as plainer or “more streamlined”. On the other hand one thing that attracted me to this building is the cubistic setbacks at the top.

(also Chris and Spencer: thanks for your support, fellow MichLUGgers!)