 Off-Topic / Fun / 11389
Re: Aeroflot Antonov An-28
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 00:54:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Patterson wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Thanks and no :)

--snip--
   PS - You misspelled ‘requisite’ ;-)

No. I misspelt it ;)

Tim

PS. Post sent to .off-topic.fun to make it clear to the sergeant that this is a joke.

Thanks Timmy, that is just so funny. What a great source of really good jokes you are. That one had to take a long time for you to think up. Jay Leno watch out. Funny Timmy is on the loose. John P

Glad I amused you so much. Spotlighted! Thanks for sharing.

Tim