 Town / 941
Re: How do a build a mountain?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:55:05 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:
...But seriously, I like the mountain. I've seen the pics before and had done a similar
thing for model wargaming so was considering doing it for LEGO... May have to do it now
:-)

You are so close to the dark side now....   I think you have been hanging out with rich too much
recently...  I propose any mountain on the club layout will be pure bricks and burps.

-Chris