 Town / 856
855  |  857
Subject:
How do a build a mountain?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 01:23:20 GMT

Hi everyone.  Well, there are no houses on eBay right now that I can bid on so
I am going to start planning for the next section of my suburb...the
mountain.  I was thinking I could make the mountain out of non-Lego elements.
Thus, getting a model railroad mountain.  However, to my realization, these
stupid things are made out of styrofoam.  That just won't work.  Not to
mention, it will probably have to be a flat top.  I want to put Rocky River
Retreat up on the top, followed by a blue tinfoil waterfall leading to Jackson
Lake (Temporary name).  The only problem is, I don't know how to go about
making a good looking mountain.  Should I use BURP's?  Should I keep looking
for rail road mountains for a more realistic look??  Any help would be great.
Thanks a lot.  :-)

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com