 Town / 870
Re: How do a build a mountain?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:58:08 GMT

Brendan:

[ Building a LEGO mountain? ]

I want to put Rocky River Retreat up on the top, followed
by a blue tinfoil waterfall leading to Jackson Lake
(Temporary name).  The only problem is, I don't know how
to go about making a good looking mountain.  Should I use
BURP's?

What about using technic beams and plates for the main part
of the mountain?

You will probably want to use hinges, slopes, and other
stuff to add details - and thus realism.

I think you will have to build the "corners" with bricks,
but maybe somebody can come up with a better solution.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Dyr/ >    --