 Town / 77
Re: LEGO Town Quiz - Clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:28:44 GMT

You have to make things difficult for me don't you Selçuk   ;-)

This particular vehicle is a land vehicle (ie drives on LEGO roadplates) ,
comes from the LEGO Town range, not extreme team and is more than 6 studs
wide.  In fact it shouldn't be on LEGO Town roadplates as it's more of a
nuisance than anything else  ;-)

Sanjay

Selçuk <teyyareci> <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote in message

Sanjay D'Souza wrote in message ...

Jeff Christner <regult@aol.com> wrote in message

I think that if you mean wheeled vehicle, I'd say that the Launch
Response Unit is perhaps the widest one at just over 6 studs.

Apologies for my lack of clarity.  The question relates to wheeled • vehicles.

Sanjay

Do you mean land vehicles? all the aircraft (well, almost) produced in • Town
system has wheels, too. By the way, RESQ Hovercraft is the widest land
vehicle, but doesn't have wheels (although its lego representation has
several).

If you mean "wheeled (in real life) land vehicles", here are the • 6-stud-wide
land vehicles that I could recall:

Airport Fire Squad
Formula -1 Transport
Surveillance Squad
Truck from Launch Response Unit (a little bit wider than 6 stud)
F1 Hauler (a-smooth tyre wider than 6 stud)
Big Truck from Dig n'Dump (a little bit wider than 6 stud)
Two of the monster trucks. (The newer one is a little bit wider than 6 • stud)
Wrecker Truck From ANWB Roadside Assistance Set (a little bit wider than 6
stud)
One of the several mobile cranes-has wide and large  wheels, like Dig • n'Dump
dumper truck (14xx? -a little bit wider than 6 stud)
Yellow Lego Semitruck
Town Jr. Flatbed trucks (all three of them)
Town Jr. Hook&Ladder
Most of the dragsters (with technic wheels)
RESQ Tow truck from base set. (a little bit wider than 6 stud)

Those are absolutely wider than 6 stud

Extreme Team desert race cars with technic wheels (both of them)
Extreme Team monster truck from the base set.
Extreme Team Sail Car

oh..wait..wait...

It is the Extreme Team Landjet, Isn't it?..:-)

Selçuk