 Town / 69
68  |  70
Subject:
LEGO Town Quiz - Clarification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 04:01:37 GMT

I'll attempt to clarify a couple of the questions.

1)  Which was the Widest town vehicle produced?

- This set was released as a part of the TOWN range between 1978 - 1999.
Therefore it IS minifig scale.

2) Apart from the color schemes what else is different between the the
new green roadplates introduced in 1997 and the older grey roadplates
produced between 1986 and 1996?

- There are two correct answers to this question.

8) In which year did the minifig with a picture of a red RTV on his torso
first appear, and in which set?

- RTV is another term for 4 wheel drive vehicle.

I'll post the answers on Thursday.  More likely someone will get all the
answers correct before then though.  ;-)

Sanjay