 Town / 75
Re: LEGO Town Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 17:56:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Things have been pretty slow today so I dug up an old LEGO quiz I emailed to
a friend a while back.  No prizes on offer though.  ;-)

2) Apart from the color schemes what else is different between the the new
green roadplates introduced in 1997 and the older grey roadplates produced
between 1986 and 1996?

They have eight studs per side unlike the grey's 7 studs; They lack a white
line after the green one (sidewalk part)?

6)  What's special about the roadplate that comes with set 6371 (Shell
Service Station)?

It is the only plate of this type with an actual road design.

7) The Maersk Truck (1831) features "Independent Suspension" for the trailer
wheels.  In other words the trailer wheels aren't fixed.  Which set first
featured this suspension type?

6542 Launch & Load Seaport

8) In which year did the minifig with a picture of a red RTV on his torso
first appear, and in which set?

1987 - 6641 4-Wheelin' Truck

Jeff