 Town / 76
Re: A use for TownJr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:54:42 GMT

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:08:56 GMT, "David Eaton" <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote:

I'll agree here. The problem I see is that there already are lego sets and
themes designed for younger children: Duplo, Fabuland, Basic... If they
'juniorize' the older kids' stuff, then what's not to stop them from
juniorizing things like technic, etc? The point is that the line exists for a
reason... dumbing everything down to the lowest common denominator may increase
your popularity on that level, but it neglects the levels above.

Juniorizing Technic?  Oops, too late.  It's already happened.

Steve