 Town / 55
Re: A use for TownJr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 23:42:38 GMT

Brian Sauls wrote:

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19990925.195310.8271.0.braml@juno.com>...

I think most of us agree.  However, Town Jr's place should NOT be to
replace regular town models.  It should be an addition instead of a
replacement.

I don't know if I even agree to that.  While the tow-truck was easy to
build, it isn't very playable.  One of the most fragile models I've seen (to
the point that the support-style landing gear on my Space Cruiser held
together better).  So there goes the "easier to build, more play-time"
issue--if ya' gotta' keep rebuilding it....

*My* tow-truck had opening doors and a car with a hood that lifted.  His
just has a windscreen that won't stay attatched.   It ought to be done away
with entirely, but while it's exists, let's hear it for the purchasing power
of a two-year old!*

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(*who probably have more influence than older children, due to the whining
factor, but no non-AFOL parent would buy their 2-year old Lego.)

Lego is not appropriate for a 2 yr old It says "contains small parts. not for children under 3" or
something like that on the box.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com