 Town / 67
Re: LEGO Town Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:45:10 GMT

1)  Which was the Widest town vehicle produced?
Would that be set #6440, Airport Fire Crew?

2) Apart from the color schemes what else is different between the the new
green roadplates introduced in 1997 and the older grey roadplates produced
between 1986 and 1996?
The addition of Sidewalks?

3)  In which year did non "classic smiley" faces appear on Town Minifig
heads?
Good one...I believe that occurred in 1990?

4)  What was the major difference between the Ambulance set 6666, • (released
in 1994) and all previously released "hospital related" sets?
New color scheme and use of new logo?

5)  How many Town sets released between 1986 and 1996 used a Red Battery
Box?   The battery box holds the 9v battery used in sets with the light • and
sound functionality.
2; 6399 Airport Shuttle and 6484 F1 Hauler

6)  What's special about the roadplate that comes with set 6371 (Shell
Service Station)?
First Town Set which uses the side-extension to one side of the road?

7) The Maersk Truck (1831) features "Independent Suspension" for the • trailer
wheels.  In other words the trailer wheels aren't fixed.  Which set first
featured this suspension type?
Damn...

8) In which year did the minifig with a picture of a red RTV on his torso
first appear, and in which set?
Damn...Damn...