 Town / 81
Re: LEGO Town Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:54:39 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Things have been pretty slow today so I dug up an old LEGO quiz I emailed to
a friend a while back.  No prizes on offer though.  ;-)

2) Apart from the color schemes what else is different between the the new
green roadplates introduced in 1997 and the older grey roadplates produced
between 1986 and 1996?

They have eight studs per side unlike the grey's 7 studs; They lack a white
line after the green one (sidewalk part)?

Just as a comment towards this: Not allways true.  I have 2 plates that are
green, 7 stud wide, and are new.  I did not repaint them either...

Some sort of oddity I guess...

James Powell