 Town / 728
Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:

Trains and track again take up a lot of real estate.  I personally would
only stick to Monorails as they fit a town scheme perfectly.  I do however
hope to have a dummy railway ie have a Retrostation with the tracks leading
OUT of the city.

Sanjay

--
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

That is exactly what I want to do with my city. Once I solve my other problems
(which I think is the funnest part about planning a LEGO city), I would like
to place my 2150 and 4555 along the city edges. With track leading to nowhere.
I will be dealing mainly with a monorail. There will be four stops. Airport,
Downtown, Coast/Coca-Cola Park (if I end up putting the park on the bay), and
Fun World Centre (the hub of the Fun World Resort, with the entrances to all
four Fun World destinations, Fun World Adventure Park, LEGORedo, Fun World
Beach, and Downtown Fun World. As well as the Imperial-Guards themed Palm
Hotel & Spa, which I just rebuilt).