 Town / 696
Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 08:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brendan Coughlin writes:

Speaking of cities....do you have a website???

Brendan

I always start one and never finish one (though I do have a generic website
that has not been updated since June 1998). So, I will simply be taking the
easy way out and posting the pics at Brickshelf. The galleries are already set
up, all that is left is the pictures. I will be taking them with my JVC
PalmCorder, hopefully next weekend. It is still work in progress. The resort
is complete (though there is an expansion coming), but not the city. Currently
the airport is there, with the parking garage. One of the monorail routes is
in place, the other is coming. And similar to Sanjay's concept, my nephew and
I will be creating Anthony B. Plaza, which will incorporate smaller Town
buildings. The city currently features a large airport area with Trans-World
Cargo Centre (6330), and German Royal Dutch Cargo Centre (6377), as well as
the Century(FunWorld Air/AirOLine terminal). There is also a McDonald's
MiniMac (3438). Across from the airport is the 6399 airport terminal. Behind
that is Anthony B. Plaza. Currently it features two Town Jr. sets, 6565 and
6329, eventually it will ad 6699, 6683, and 6689 (which are the other three
8x16 buildings. My 6350 is in my theme park). Behind that is the MP&ST, and
behind that is the 6399 city terminal and 6434 Wrenchhead Repair Services.
Also in the city is 6379, Riding Stable, which I recently won on eBay for $51.
I will be adding in more of my sets as I grow further out. I will soon add my
6398. My biggest problem is deciding where to put my soccer stadium. Once I
finish with downtown (which will expand to include 6373, 6362, 6364, 6380,
6389, and some others), I will work with the residential area. Then I will
work with my port area. I will also add a 6396 terminal to my airport.
Originially I planned a train system (between my nephew and I we have six
passenger trains and four cargo trains), but it is just not very compatible
(in layout), so I'll see what will happen.