 Town / 698
Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 20:04:06 GMT

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ...
I will be adding in more of my sets as I grow further out. I will soon add • my
6398. My biggest problem is deciding where to put my soccer stadium.

That was the biggest headache for me too.  The stadium took up so much
expensive land area that I had to turn the Town on it's side to accommodate
it.  The airport was originally going to go along the bottom (as with my
previous town).

Originially I planned a train system (between my nephew and I we have six
passenger trains and four cargo trains), but it is just not very compatible
(in layout), so I'll see what will happen.

Trains and track again take up a lot of real estate.  I personally would
only stick to Monorails as they fit a town scheme perfectly.  I do however
hope to have a dummy railway ie have a Retrostation with the tracks leading
OUT of the city.

Sanjay

--
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds