 Town / 706
Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:24:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Also in the city is 6379, Riding Stable, which I recently won on eBay for • $51.

I must say, your city sounds VERY nice.  However, I couldn't help but pick
this out.  I'm sorry you paid $50 for the Riding Stable.  If it wasn't for me,
you would have had it for $16.  As you see, I tried getting that set as well
for my city.  But there is another one on.  If we would have been writing each
other earlier, then I would have let you have it for a cheaper price.  No hard
feelings??? :-)

<nitpick mode>
See? That's exactly what happens on eBay. People don't realize they might find
another one of these sets later... You're complaining about this while you are
actually doing the same thing...
</nitpick mode>

(Not to be critical or mean, I just wanted to point that out.)

-Shiri