 Town / 695
Re: Lego town set that never made the cut!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 06:24:35 GMT

To add conversation to the missing hospital and Exxon gas station: wouldn't
you love to see (OR HAVE) all of the sets from 1978 - 1986 that did not make
the cut to be released? Just think of the possibilities that never happened!
I wonder if they kept the test sets and concept instructions.  Wouldn't that
be great!!!!!!

Just dreaming!

Mike

Hmmmm, if that means having the vehicles come out with those nasty red wheels
then no, it wouldn't be great! :-)

Brendan