 Town / 709
Re: Lego town set that never made the cut!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:46:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brendan Coughlin writes:

Brendan,

I am kind of partial to those "nasty red wheels"!  Your entitled to your
opinion. I hate the Jr. wheels with a passion!

Just think of the construction!

Mike

Of course I'm entitled to my opinion.  That's why I said it.  But when you say
the Town Jr. Wheels, I am not sure on what you're talking about.  Does that
include the wheels on, for example, the Octan Gas Transit Truck, the Indy
Transport Truck, the truck and forklift on the Launch and Load Seaport, the
Victory Cup Racers truck, etc.?  Is that what you mean or are there other Town
Jr. wheels?

Brendan
Brendan,

    I meant the NON variety of wheels!  They look great on trucks and tractor
trailers but thats about it (2148,3442, colorline etc.).  I wish that they
would get back into the car wheels like what is on the 6655,6634,6694 ect.

The wheel type that was on the 6693 and all of the trucks on 6393 did stay
around long.  I wonder why?

Mike