 Town / 729
728  |  730
Subject:
My city updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:55:34 GMT

Today my nephew and I made a few updates to my city. Mainly circulating around
Anthony B. Plaza, inspired by Sanjay's Sanford Plaza. I have begun placing lt-
grey tiles all arounds. I obviously have a lot left, and am waiting for LEGO
Direct to hopefully help me out. Currently only 6566 and 6329, two TJR sets,
and a small costume shop my newphew made are in the area. There is also a
small pond. However, later, I will be adding 6689 and 6699, I don't have room
for 6683, so that will go somewhere else. A favourite past time of LEGO
Citiers and LEGO Valleiers (sp?) is biking (I love LEGO bikes! I have made it
a tradition to order a 6420 Mail Carrier at least once a week. Once my order
comes in, I fax and order in for another one, wait for that to arrive, and so
on), so the city will be biker-friendly. Once I am done with dowtown, we will
go straight to work on the residential district, which I know will not be
cheap. It will go right behind some current Fun World construction (Phase IV,
Land of the Ninja).

PS, Sanjay, any word on when more of your web site will be up? I for one can't
wait.