 Town / 730
Re: My city updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:59:20 GMT

Mark, is this posted on the web some place?  I'm always hot to see new town
expansions.

Mark Herzberg <carorvan@aol.com> wrote in message
Today my nephew and I made a few updates to my city. Mainly circulating • around
Anthony B. Plaza, inspired by Sanjay's Sanford Plaza. I have begun placing • lt-
grey tiles all arounds. I obviously have a lot left, and am waiting for • LEGO
Direct to hopefully help me out. Currently only 6566 and 6329, two TJR • sets,
and a small costume shop my newphew made are in the area. There is also a
small pond. However, later, I will be adding 6689 and 6699, I don't have • room
for 6683, so that will go somewhere else. A favourite past time of LEGO
Citiers and LEGO Valleiers (sp?) is biking (I love LEGO bikes! I have made • it
a tradition to order a 6420 Mail Carrier at least once a week. Once my • order
comes in, I fax and order in for another one, wait for that to arrive, and • so
on), so the city will be biker-friendly. Once I am done with dowtown, we • will
go straight to work on the residential district, which I know will not be
cheap. It will go right behind some current Fun World construction (Phase • IV,
Land of the Ninja).

PS, Sanjay, any word on when more of your web site will be up? I for one • can't
wait.