 Town / 4544
Re: New MOC: Michigan Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, David Kohrman writes:
Time to announce my newest building.

<snip>
You can read much more about the model on my website...

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/legotheater.html

LMKWYT!

Thanks!

David Kohrman

I really like the red stripes on the stairs inside.  The Japanese feel to the
inside is unique.  I particularly like the roof-line just above the screen.
The fire escape along the back is of course wonderful.  That is one the things
I really need to start incorporating into my creations.  Not to be ignored is
the facade.  Wonderful work that.  You have definitely got the hang of whole
1/2 stud offset. (Another technique I need to take the time to add to my
creations.)

Anyways, it was great to see it in person.

-Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/
Lego Page - http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/